Friday 12 March 2010

Looking Forward, Finances & Fun

On Wednesday 10th March 2010 Lucas was taken to Romford Ice Rink to see the kids training. It was his 1st time watching what is involved and I can confirm he is excited to get going.

So next on our agenda is ice time, getting up to speed on his skates on the ice so he can get into the 8 week course at Romford. Our main issue with all this will be cost. While the £45 for the course is within budget, the £350-£400 for all his equipment is way over what we can afford. The biggest shame is that he needs all this to be taken over to the Rascals. Having already sold off some consoles to fund his stick and skates, I am running out of things to sell to afford the rest.

However, he is my son and I made a promise I would do whatever I can to get him as far as he can. So over the next few weeks I will be looking to get hold of as much money as possible for him to get what he needs. He really cannot wait to get started and says it will be fun.

If you know anyone that would be interested in any kind of investment or sponsorship then please ask them to get in contact with me: bradigor@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment